oraCle – 3rd project meeting
The oraCle project is at the height of its activities. The scientific partners met at the University of Trieste, guests of the Department of Life Sciences, on October 12, 2017.
For the purposes of a better and more effective sharing of the respective contributions, each partner has structured a presentation of its research activities, highlighting the activities and expected results for the next 6 months. Discussions continued also in the afternoon, following a convivial lunch.
On the agenda:
– Coordination & Dissemination
– Various administrative updates
– Project partner coordination and document management
– Communication Plan (proposal)
– Definition of Quality Plan (proposal)
– Advancement of R&D activities: Presentation with work progress for each partner
– Free discussion between partners
– Any other business