- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Transactiva srl collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Transactiva srl with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily fill in a contact form on our website.
- Contact us via email or phone.
- Contact us via LinkedIn.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Transactiva srl collects your data so that we can:
- Answer to your contact requests.
- Keep track of the resume you sent us.
How do we store your data?
Transactiva srl securely stores your data as email messages under Gmail (Gsuite).
Transactiva srl will keep your personal informations for 5 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Transactiva srl will not send you information about products and services of ours, as well as those of our partner companies.
What are your data protection rights?
Transactiva srl would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Transactiva srl for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Transactiva srl correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Transactiva srl to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Transactiva srl erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Transactiva srl restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Transactiva srl’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Transactiva srl transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +39.0432/629745
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Transactiva srl uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +39.0432/629745
Or write to us at: Transactiva srl, c/o Friuli Innovazione, via Jacopo Linussio 51, 33100 Udine(UD) ITALY